Software Testing, Software Development
TestLodge is offering all Redbooth customers 30% OFF for a full year on any TestLodge plan.
TestLodge is an online test case management tool designed to be a lot simpler than traditional software by only providing the essentials to get the job done well. The system focuses on helping you create your test plans, input your requirements, create and manage your test suites and cases along with allowing you to easily perform multiple test runs and generate reports.Sign up for TestLodge
With the Redbooth integration that TestLodge now offers, software testers and QA teams are able to save large amounts of time by having tasks automatically created with all the relevant details by TestLodge instead of having to manually create them by hand and disturbing the flow of testing.
To get started simply follow these steps within TestLodge:
- Within TestLodge, select the ‘settings’ tab, followed by ‘issue tracker’ from the sub-menu.
- Select ‘Redbooth’ from the list and follow the instructions provided to provide TestLodge with access to your Redbooth projects.
- Once integrated, edit each of your TestLodge projects and select a Redbooth project to associate with.
- From now on, whenever a test fails within TestLodge a task will automatically be created within Redbooth containing all the relevant information needed to replicate the test along with any additional data that you may choose to add.
- Should you wish, you may also select the Redbooth task list and assign the task to a project member directly from TestLodge
As an introductory offer TestLodge is offering all Redbooth customers 30% off for a full year on any TestLodge plan. To take advantage of this offer, signup to a TestLodge plan at http://www.testlodge.com/signup.
Integrate your TestLodge account with Redbooth and before your trial ends, get in contact with TestLodge support mentioning this offer and your discount will be applied.