Scrum is an Agile framework for completing complex projects. Scrum originally was formalized for software development projects, but it works well for any complex, innovative scope of work. - See more at: https://www.scrumalliance.org/why-scrum
Vision / User Story
- What is Scrum?
- What is the Product meant to achieve?
- What is a Sprint?
- What are impediments?
- What are user stories?
- What is the Product Backlog?
- Sprint Planning Meeting
- What is the Burndown Chart?
- Daily Scrum Meeting and Analytics Update
- What happens during the Sprint?
- Drag the tasks in progress here, from the SPRINT Backlog
SPRINT Review (Increment)
- What happens in the Sprint Review?
- What happens in the Sprint Review Meeting?
- What happens in the Retrospective Meeting?