All workspaces come with a group chat with is available to all workspace members. However, you can create a workspace conversation which can be directed at a more specific topic. You can also choose who to invite to the conversation.
Create Workspace Conversations
- Click the quick create button in the top right of your Redbooth screen, or go to the Conversations section inside a workspace and click on New Conversation.
- You can choose who want to notify from the drop-down menu, and you can also choose to make a conversation private.
If you want to print or save your conversations, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Export button next to the button to create a new conversation.
- An option to download or print the HTML file will appear.
- Only the text of comments are included in the export and all conversations are exported together.
NOTE: Only workspace admins can export conversations from workspaces in Redbooth.