Workspaces are at the core of collaboration in Redbooth. You can very easily create your own workspaces and invite your colleagues to them or vice versa. Alternatively, you can join workspaces which have already been created by members of your organization.
Some of these workspaces may be public and others private, so read on below and find out how to join them and collaborate with your colleagues.
How To Join Workspaces
- Click on the Manage my organization tab on the top right of your Redbooth page.
- Click on the Workspaces tab on the left menu.
- You will see your workspaces divided as below:
- Click the Join button to become a member of a workspace. Public workspaces will be available immediately.
- If you click to join a private workspace, you will have to wait for your request to be accepted. You will receive an email once you have access.
You can also see workspaces that have been archived in this section. Read on here to discover more about archived workspaces.