Redbooth offers a wide range of reporting features which cover all of your reporting needs. The different reporting tools available let you create the precise reports that you need.
The basic reporting options are available to all subscriptions, but only Business subscriptions can avail of the advanced reporting features. Note that external members do not have access to any of the reporting features. Trials can avail of all of the reporting tools during the 30 day period.
Business subscriptions and trials can access the advanced reporting features. If you are on a Professional subscription, they will appear as locked when you click on the Reports menu.
- Workspace Reports. Use this report to see how many tasks each workspace member has assigned and whether they are active or resolved.
- User Reports. Get an overview of a specific user’s recent activity, including overdue and pending tasks.
All users, regardless of their subscription, can access the basic reporting features.
- Task Overview Reports. Use this report to delve into all of the tasks in your organization. Business subscriptions enjoy extra filtering options.
- Tasks by User Reports. This report gives you a detailed view of each user’s assigned tasks, including all resolved tasks from the previous 7 days.
- Calendar Reports. See each member’s tasks in a calendar view, which makes it easier to visualize due dates.
- Workload Reports. Overview, adjust, and improve your team’s workload with this useful reporting tool.
- Time Tracking Reports. Use this report to gain insights into the amount of time spent on specific tasks.