Easily and quickly create a Timeline from Google Sheets in Redbooth. To get going, just follow the simple steps below.
Create a Timeline from Google Sheets
- Get your list of items in a Google sheet.
- Select and copy your list of items.
- Open a Redbooth workspace.
- Click on Add a Task at the top of any task list.
- Paste your list.
- Add the assignee, task duration, and description for your tasks.
- Switch to Timeline view and enter the assignee and due date from there.
Alternatively, you can first convert the Google document into an Excel file, and import it directly, automatically pulling assignees and due dates to the workspace. All of the data will appear automatically in timeline view.