Task list templates are a a great way for you to quickly created a list of tasks that you use over and over again.
How To Create Task List Templates
- Go to Manage my organization, accessible from your avatar in the top right corner.
- Select your organization, then the Task List Templates tab.
- Click on the New task list template button.
- Create a template with a title. This is what you will see in the task list templates menu when you create a task list.
- Then, create any number of tasks. Each task can have a description, which will be added under the task when it is created from the template. You can assign tasks to a specific team member or yourself, enter due dates, select followers, and define private tasks.
You can create as many templates as you wish. Only organization members will be able to see them, so you can keep them private from your external users.