Task list templates are a a great way for you to quickly created a list of tasks that you use over and over again.
Create task list templates
- Go to Manage my organization, accessible from your avatar in the top right corner.
- Select your organization, then the Task List Templates tab.
- Click on the New task list template button.
- Create a template with a title. This is what you will see in the task list templates menu when you create a task list.
- Create any number of tasks. Each task can have a description, which will be added under the task when it is created from the template. You can assign tasks to a specific team member or yourself, enter due dates, select followers, and define private tasks.
External members cannot see any saved task list templates.
Using task list templates
- Enter your desired workspace and go to Add a new task list. Be sure to click on the Advanced options icon to the right.
- A new window will pop up and you can select the task list template from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your desired template, select the start and due date (optional), and then click Save.
- The task list will appear in your workspace and you can move its position by dragging and dropping.