After you create a task, it is important that you are able to correctly assign it. You can choose to assign tasks to one user or multiple users by clicking on Assign the task. If you wish to quickly reassign the task to one user, just click on the assignee icon and add the new assignee.
How to Assign Tasks
- Click on the assignee icon.
- Type in the names of the assignees and they will appear for you, or you can select from the drop-down list.
- You can choose to assign the task to one user or as many as you like.
- If an assignee is not part of a workspace, they will be added once they are assigned a task.
- You can also click on the assignee icon from the task list as shown below.
If a task has more than one assignee, will see the avatar of the first assignee in the list, with a smaller green icon representing other assignees. Hover over it to see the full list of assignees. If you are one of the assignees, the task will be marked as yellow, just like single assignee tasks.
If there is a task that needs to have the assignee changed, you can do this quickly and easily.
- Click on the assignee tab when viewing the task from the task list.
- Beside the new assignee’s name, click on the quick reassign button as show above.