If you need to track the time spent on individual tasks, you can use the time tracking feature. You can add time to any task in Redbooth.
Add Time to a Task
- Open an existing task or create a new one.
- Click on the Time Spent button.
- Add the time you have spent on the task and select the relevant day. If you do not choose a day, it will count as today.
- You must enter the time in an hour:minute format (01:30 is one hour and 30 minutes).
The time spent will appear as a trail message in your task history.
Edit Time Spent
If you have entered the incorrect amount of time into a task, you can change or remove the time spent by following these steps:
- Select the task which you want to edit.
- Click the pencil in the top right hand corner, and select Edit.
- Enter in a new time in the smaller box and click Save.