Overview, adjust, and improve workload planning for you and your team. This reporting features gives you a clear view of the tasks for each member in your organization. You can also make direct edits to any tasks in case you need to increase or decrease the number of tasks for any given member.
- Click on the Reports tab across the top of your page and select Workload from the drop-down menu.
- View all users or select just one by using the filter in the top left.
- Tasks are grouped alphabetically and are ordered in the following sequence:
Click on any of the tasks to view it in more details and made edits as needed. Note that the report only shows on the main task that a subtask is assigned if:
- The subtask is assigned to the logged in user.
- The main task is assigned to the logged in user.