Professional and Business subscriptions have access to exclusive integrations. Read on below to discover how to set up the integrations.
Link your Redbooth account to Box and easily share files in tasks. This is highly recommended as Redbooth should not be used as a file storage system. With this integration, you can share as many files as you like in Redbooth without worrying about the file storage limit (5GB for Professional and 50GB for Business).
- Click on your profile and select My profile settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Services, which is under the Integrations tab on the left menu.
- Click on the blue Link account button beside the Box option.
- You will be prompted to permit the integration.
Attach files from
The Evernote integration is a great way to share notes and files by attaching them to task comments. Attaching a note in Redbooth will create a link to Evernote — if you update it there, it will automatically update in Redbooth. Due to limitations with Evernote’s API, images cannot be previewed with this integration.
- Click on your profile and select My profile settings.
- On the left menu, click on the Services tab underneath Integrations.
- Click on the Link account tab and you will be directed to an authorization page. This is common for all integrations with Redbooth.
Microsoft OneDrive for Business (Business only)
With this integration you can easily transfer files and documents from your OneDrive account to Redbooth. This allows for quick and simple collaboration with your colleagues.
- Click on your profile and select My profile settings. From there, click on the Services tab on the left menu.
- Beside the OneDrive for Business option, click on Link Account.
You will be taken to sign in to your Microsoft account to authorize the integration.
- Go to your admin space in Okta, which is found by clicking on the Admin button in the top right. If you cannot find the button then you may not be an admin.
- Go to Applications > Redbooth > SignOn and then click on View Setup Instructions.
- The text in the third box is the certificate that you will must paste in Redbooth.
- You must also provide the IDP metadata (ignore it being marked as Optional) by copying and pasting it.
- Open the certificate that you downloaded from Okta and copy it to the clipboard.
- Go to Manage my organization in Redbooth and click on the tab marked SAML.
- Paste the certificate and click on Save certificate.
- You will see the fingerprint of the certificate that you just uploaded and when it was uploaded.
- If you enter a non-valid certificate, Redbooth will show an “Error saving” message.
NOTE: If you manage different organizations with different users then you will need to upload the certificate in each organization’s SAML tab.
You can provide licenses from your Redbooth subscription to members of your Okta organization. When assigning Redbooth to a member of your organization, the user will receive an invitation email and will be invited to complete his or her profile in Redbooth.