In Redbooth, the users that are part of an organization are known as its members. As an organization admin you can change membership roles or even remove organization members. Read on below to find out how to remove a member from your organization.
- Click on your avatar and select Manage my organization from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Members tab on the left menu.
- Navigate to the member that you want to remove and hover to the right of their name.
- From the menu that appears, select Remove from organization. If you remove an admin or a participant, you will have an spare seat in your subscription.
- Note that an admin cannot delete itself unless they have already made another member an admin, too.