If you are a participant in an organization, then there are certain things that you cannot access. Some features are controlled by the organization admin so contact them if you notice they have been disabled. If you have been invited to Redbooth, watch the video below for a quick guide on what to expect.
Participant Membership Capabilities
As a participant, you have the following abilities in your organization:
- You can create new workspaces.
- You can create task list templates.
- You can join public workspaces.
- You can add add external users. However, participants cannot invite new users as admin or participants.
- You can add existing organization members to any workspace that you are a member of.
- You can view the list of organization members, although only admin can change the membership roles.
Furthermore, if you are both the creator of a workspace and an organization participant, you can:
- Archive and unarchive a workspace.
- Delete a workspace.
- Rename a workspace.
- Change the workspace’s privacy status.
- Remove members from the workspace.