If you are an admin in an organization in Redbooth then you have a lot of different responsibilities and capabilities. Below you will find a summary of the different things that you can control and do within your organization.
Admin Responsibilities and Capabilities
You can do the following:
- Join all workspaces in the organization. It does not matter if you have been invited to them or if they are private.
- Add and remove members from the organization and all workspaces.
- Edit all settings of all workspaces.
- Manage the membership roles of all members in the organization.
- Enable and disable features for the entire organization.
- Manage your subscription such as adding or removing seats.
You are also responsible for all aspects of billing. You can access this via the Subscriptions and billing link when you click on your avatar. Note that only an admin can cancel a subscription. If you would like to remove yourself as an admin, you must first make another member an admin.