If you regularly collaborate with clients or temporary workers, then it is better for you to invite them as an external user. This means that they will not occupy any of the paid seats in your subscription, but they will have limited capabilities. You can only add external users to the workspaces that you would like them to participate in, not to organizations.
Note, that you cannot have more external users than you have paid seats in your subscription.
Add External Users to Workspaces
- Click on the workspace that you would like to add the external member to.
- Access the members section by clicking on the Members tab across the top.
- Enter the email address or name of the external.
- Click on the Invite as an external option.
- An email will be sent to the member advising them that you have invited them to the workspace.