Removing a user from your organization can be completed in a few steps. Before removing a user forever, the organization admin should ensure that a correct offboarding process has been followed. All of the user’s tasks remains in Redbooth but they will be marked as unassigned.
To avoid losing track of which tasks belonged to the removed user, follow any of the following options.
The first option is ideal if you are unsure of who should be immediately responsible for the tasks.
3. Remove the user from your organization. This will leave the tasks as unassigned.
4. Enter the tag into the search bar and all of the unassigned tasks will appear.
5. You can now choose whether to reassign the tasks or continue to work on them as is, but at least they will not be lost among other unassigned tasks.
If you already know who to reassign the tasks to then this method is best for you.
1. Use the search bar to bring up all of the user’s assigned tasks. There is no need to enter any search term.
2. Directly reassign the tasks to a different member (or members) of your organization.
3. Remove the user from your organization. All of the tasks have been correctly reassigned.
Create a new task and store all of the information relating to the user’s tasks there. You and your team can then discuss the next steps.
1. Create a new task and use the employee’s name as its title.
2. Use the search bar to bring up all of the user’s assigned tasks. There is no need to enter any search term.
3. Copy each of the task URLs and paste them into the newly created task.
4. Repeat step 3 until all of the task URLs have been copied into the new task.
5. Remove the user from your organization. All of the tasks can be easily accessed from one centralized task.