Create a new workspace for each client and quickly populate it with the steps you’ll need to take. Using templates, you can have task lists for each stage in helping the client ready.
- Use the Web Design template to set up one workspace per client project.
- In each task list, assign tasks to the respective users involved. You can use the Bulk Edit functionality to assign multiple tasks to the same user in a faster way.
- Add the people who should be notified of updates to each task. Watchers can be added on a task-by-task basis.
- Use tags to prioritize what gets handled first. You can also use #on-hold to refer to the task’s status and get a quicker overview from your workspace on which tasks are not being worked on.
- As you complete stages of the process, resolve tasks and see at a glance that the task list is completed and empty. When the project is completed, file it away out of sight and archive it from the workspace settings (workspaces can always be unarchived).