If you have a Professional or Business subscription which was started before March 21st, 2017 then you may have access to certain legacy features. These are not available on newly created subscriptions.
- Go to the HD Meetings tab on the top of your Redbooth page.
- Hit the Schedule a Meeting button.
- Choose the day, starting time, and duration.
- Click on Repeat if you want it to be a repeated meeting. You can choose how often it will repeat for.
- Click on the Calendar button to choose the calendar where you want to schedule this event and hit Schedule.
- Invite members to the meeting via the calendar.
Once an HD Meeting is created, any changes or updates must be done through the calendar where you have created it. You can access the meeting via the generated Zoom URL. Only the meeting creator can start the meeting and organization admins can enable or disable this feature.
You can chat directly with any of your colleagues if they belong to an subscription that has the chat feature enabled. You cannot have a chat with more than one person. You can mute any chat window for one hour or 24 hours.
Alternatively, you may use the workspace chat feature. It is an expandable tab to the right of the workspace which shows all workspace chat and activity. You can click on it and enlarge it by dragging to the left. The tab never fully closes, but rather remains as a thin bar along the workspace.
- Activity relating to newly created tasks or conversations automatically populates here.
- You can click on the update and it will take you directly to the newly created task.
- All users can chat or leave messages. You can use @all to get the attention of all workspace members.
- You can also create a task from the workspace chat. Just click on the small icon that appears when you hover over the chat.
Organization admins can enable and disable this feature.
Box Enterprise Integration
This integration is linked to your organization and allows for the migration of all files from your organization to your Box Enterprise account. Organization admins can enable and disable this feature.
- Click on your profile and select Manage my organization and navigate to the Services tab.
- You will see the option for Box Enterprise and click on the blue Link Account button.
- A pop-up will advise you of what linking the two accounts entails.
- All of our integrations are secure and will ask you to authorize Redbooth. This process may take a few minutes.
- Once you have linked your accounts, all files will be migrated to Box and will no longer be stored in Redbooth.
Sharepoint Online Integration
This integrations allows you to attach documents and files from your account to tasks and conversations in Redbooth. Note that Redbooth only supports the default site for SharePoint. This means that you can only access files and folders from within the default site.
If you already have the Redbooth Azure app installed, you can by-pass the authorization process when linking the accounts.
MS Project Integration
The MS Project integration is exclusive to Business subscriptions. In order to set it up, you need to contact support to receive the integration link. Once you have the link, go to the MS Project integration and click on the Get Started Now button. You will be asked to log into your Redbooth account and authorize the integration.
Redbooth Data Backup
This is exclusively available for Business. It enables you to export your data in the form of a compressed folder with all of your tasks (including comments), task lists, and workspaces. Please note that only organization admin can perform this action.
- Click on your profile and select Manage my organization. Navigate to the chosen organization and click Backup from the left menu.
- Click on the Create backup button and a message will appear at the bottom of the screen saying that the backup is being generated.
- You will receive an email with the backup link. This link is only valid for 48 hours.
- The .Zip file will download to your computer and contains many .JSON files. These contain the tasks, conversations, task lists, etc.
Using the Zendesk integration means you can quickly escalate customer requests that you receive to your team in Redbooth. This allows your team to work more efficiently, without the need to juggle multiple platforms.
A few things to consider:
- You need to be an organization admin in Redbooth to link the accounts
- It is a one-way integration — the activity in Redbooth is shown in Zendesk but not vice-versa
To set up the integration, please follow the below instructions
- Go to the Zendesk connector page and log in with your Redbooth credentials.
- Enter the subdomain of your Zendesk account – a Zendesk subdomain can only be connected to one Redbooth account and one Redbooth organization.
Connect your Zendesk account in one click if you are logged in, or log in and automatically authorize it.
To set up your Redbooth webhook, copy the link and click on the Web Hooks button.
Then create a new webhook, paste the link provided in the previous page, and hit Submit.
Once you create that hook, Redbooth and Zendesk will be able to send information to each other. This is what a webhook looks like.
Now you just need to install the Redbooth app inside your Zendesk account. Click on Install app and Redbooth will be added automatically to Zendesk.
After the installation, you can manage the app from your Zendesk settings. Just click on the Admin gear icon > Applications > Manage. From there, you can uninstall and reinstall the app.