Redbooth Private Cloud provides LDAP authentication support that integrates with your ActiveDirectory and OpenLDAP networks.
This is included for all users of Redbooth Private Cloud as an optional add-on.
Follow the steps below to configure LDAP authentication:
1) Go to the Manager and click “External integrations” under “Advanced Configuration”. The select “LDAP” from the “Providers list”.
2) Enter your LDAP credentials:
3) Click on “Add provider”.
4) Click on “Restart Redbooth”.
Authenticating via LDAP
Currently, you need to invite all members of your team (using their LDAP email) from within Redbooth. You can bulk invite your team in one go using the “Members” form in a Redbooth “Project”.
Once you invite a user, they’re are already included in the project and they can use their LDAP/ActiveDirectory credentials to authenticate with Redbooth. In order to so they should:
1) Access the Redbooth login page. An additional LDAP button is visible (note that you must have enabled LDAP previously):
2) Click on the “Login-Via-LDAP” button.