Redbooth for Apple TV allows you to view and update your Redbooth workspaces directly from your TV. It is also a fantastic way to take your team meeting experience to the next level. This is because it is optimized for groups that are gathered around a TV screen, making it easier for everyone to see the details on the screen. Its design is also geared towards promoting discussion and participation, which all help to drive productivity.
In order to use Redbooth for Apple TV, you must have a 4th generation Apple TV. You can find out what model you have here. It isn’t necessary to have a Redbooth account to view sample projects and view videos, but you must have a Redbooth account to create projects and customize existing ones.
Install Redbooth for Apple TV
- Launch the App Store from your Home screen.
- Search for the Redbooth app and download it for free.
- Once downloaded, open the app and click on Sign in. Be sure to use the same email address and password that you always use when signing into Redbooth.
What can I do from the app?
- Create projects and plans from the sample workspace templates.
- View workspaces, task lists, and tasks.
- View task status, assignee, due date, description, and comments.
- Mark tasks as complete.
- Set a due date.
What additional actions can I take from the site and mobile apps?
- Create new workspaces without a template.
- Create new task lists, tasks, and sub-tasks.
- Add additional users and assign tasks to them.
- Add or edit titles, descriptions or comments
- Add files, images, and links.
- View attached files, images, and links.
- Visualize project status with reports.
- Communicate with colleagues via chat.
- Customize workspace, organization, and user settings.
- … and much, much more.