The MS Project integration is exclusive to Business subscriptions. In order to set it up, you need to contact support to receive the integration link.
Private Cloud users must add ms-project to the end of your instance. For example, if your instance is located at https://redbooth.acmecorp.com, then you can access MS Project at https://redbooth.acmecorp.com/ms-project/.
Set up the MS Project Integration
- Once you have the link, go to the MS Project integration and click on the Get Started Now button.
- You will be asked to log into your Redbooth account and authorize the integration. After you authorize the integration, you will be ready to start.
This space will allow you to import Microsoft Project tasks to Redbooth and export tasks from Redbooth to Microsoft Project.
Import from MS Project
Importing a project from Microsoft Project to Redbooth can be done very quickly.
- Open the project that you want to export and click on the File menu.
- Click Save As and choose a name for the project.
- Select Extensible Markup Language (XML) as the format.
- Choose the organization to which you want to import the project from the blue tab on the integration page. Click on Import and select the file that you want to import.
Export to MS Project
- Select the workspace that you want to export on the red tab and click on the Export button.
- Redbooth will automatically create an .XML file for you.
- Go to MS Project and click on Open.
- Select the file that was downloaded to your computer and select the format (XML).