HD Meetings are a great way of enjoying high quality video meetings with your colleagues. They allow you to easily collaborate with all members of your team, no matter where they are. You can either start meeting immediately, or schedule HD Meetings for a predetermined time in the future.
Schedule HD Meetings
To schedule an HD Meeting, just follow these steps:
- Go to the HD Meetings tab on the top of your Redbooth page.
- Hit the Schedule a Meeting button.
- Choose the day, starting time, and duration.
- Click on Repeat if you want it to be a repeated meeting. You can choose how often it will repeat for.
- Click on the Calendar button to choose the calendar where you want to schedule this event.
- Hit Schedule.
- To add members to the HD Meeting, please do so on your calendar, just as you would to invite other users to a calendar event.
Start a Scheduled HD Meeting
Once an HD Meeting is created, any changes or updates must be done through the calendar where you have created it. To start a scheduled HD Meeting:
- Go to your calendar.
- Open the event.
- Copy the Zoom link in the description.
- Paste it in your browser’s address bar.
- This will prompt Zoom to open so you can start your meeting.
NOTE: To start a scheduled HD Meeting, you must be its creator, also referred to as the HOST.
Start a HD Meeting Immediately
Alternatively, you can start an impromptu HD meeting. Just click on the HD Meeting tab at the top of your screen and select Meet Now. A window will pop up and you can choose to start immediately or copy the meeting’s URL, which you can share with others.
All meetings started via Meet Now have a maximum duration of 15 minutes.