Use the Google Drive integration in Redbooth to easily:
- Attach documents to tasks and conversations, thus allowing your colleagues to view and edit these files.
- View tasks assigned to you in Google Calendar.
- Log into Redbooth with your Google account.
Set Up the Google Drive Integration
To link your Redbooth account with Google, follow these steps:
- Go to the Services tab inside My profile settings.
- Click on Link Account.
- Authorize Redbooth to access your Google settings.
- This will configure Google Drive, Google authentication, and Google Calendar.
You can only link one Google account to your Redbooth account. Multiple accounts are not permitted.
If you get a warning in Redbooth asking you to update your Google integration, simply unlink and relink the Google account, and then refresh your browser.