Although separate integrations, setting up the Box and Dropbox integrations with your personal account in Redbooth both follow the same steps. By linking your accounts, you can easily share documents and files with your colleagues in Redbooth.
Link Your Box and Dropbox Accounts to Redbooth
- Click on your avatar and select My profile settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Services, which is under the Integrations on the left menu.
- You will see the option for both Box and Dropbox on the right. Click on the blue Link account button.
Authorize Redbooth to access your Box or Dropbox settings.
NOTE: Only one Box or Dropbox account can be linked to one Redbooth account.
Attach Files to Tasks and Conversations
Attach Box or Dropbox files to any conversation or task in your projects like this:
- Create a new conversation or task, or find an existing one.
- Click on Attach Files.
- A new window will open with attachment options. Click on Box or Dropbox and select files
- Select the files you would like to attach and then click Attach.
The popup window will close and you will now see those files attached. Optionally, you can comment on the conversation or task and attach the files that way.