Find out below how to quickly and easily import from Wrike.
- Go to the project in Wrike that you want to import into Redbooth.
- Click on the dropdown next to the name in the task list – Navigate to Export – and export tasks as Excel.
- Select All tasks on the pop-up, and click Export.
- Once the export is complete, download and open the Excel file.
- Select the tasks that you would like to import to Redbooth. Right click and copy the tasks (import a single column at a time for accurate results).
- Go to the workspace in Redbooth where you would like to import tasks. Click on Add a task then right click to paste tasks.