Quickly and easily import from Trello. By copying and pasting the exported file, you can add all of your data to Redbooth.
How To Import From Trello
- Go to the project in Trello that you want to import into Redbooth.
- On the right menu, click on More and navigate to Print and Export.
- Once in print mode, set your print destination to Save as PDF, and export your tasks as a PDF file.
- You can’t import a PDF into Redbooth, but you can convert a PDF to excel using Adobe Acrobat. Simply open the PDF in Adobe, under the File menu go to Export To, and navigate to the Microsoft Excel Workbook option and click Save.
- Select the tasks you would like to import to Redbooth. Then, right click and copy the tasks (note: import a single column at a time for accurate results).
- Go to the workspace in Redbooth where you would like to import the tasks, click on Add a task and right click to paste the tasks.