Find out how to quickly and easily import from Teamwork by following the steps below.
- Go to the project in Teamwork that you want to import into Redbooth.
- Click on Project Settings icon on the top right and you will be taken to the project settings page.
- Under options on the top right, click on Project Report.
- Once your project report has loaded, click on Download PDF to download your tasks.
- You can’t import a PDF into Redbooth, but you can convert a PDF to an Excel file by using Adobe Acrobat. Simply open the PDF in Adobe and under the File menu go to Export To. Navigate to the Microsoft Excel Workbook option and click Save.
- Select the tasks you would like to import to Redbooth, right click and copy the tasks (import a single column at a time for accurate results).
- Go to the workspace in Redbooth where you would like to import tasks, click on Add a task, and right click to paste tasks.