Using Redbooth From basics to advanced, and everything in between.
- Go to the project in JIRA that you want to import into Redbooth and navigate to All Issues.
- Click on the Export option on the top right and select Export (All fields).
- Once the export is complete, open the JIRA.xls file.
- Select the tasks you would like to import to Redbooth. Right click and copy the tasks (note: import a single column at a time for accurate results).
- Go to the workspace in Redbooth where you would like to import tasks, click on Add a task, and right click to paste tasks