Quickly and easily import from Basecamp by following the steps below. To copy your To-dos from Basecamp, you need to be using Basecamp 3.
Import From Basecamp to Redbooth
- Go to the project in Basecamp that you want to import into Redbooth.
- Navigate to your To-dos.
- On the top right, click on Share and follow the option to get a public link.
- On the next page, click the option See.
- Now, simply select all the tasks and right click to copy.
- Go to the workspace in Redbooth where you would like to import tasks.
- Click on Add a task and right click to paste the tasks from Basecamp.