If you are running into trouble when trying to import Spreadsheet Excel (.xlsx) files to Redbooth, here are some tips to help you out.
File type is not valid:
- The file you upload must be in *.xlsx format.
- If you have an *.xls or a *.csv file, convert it into *.xlsx format and try importing again.
File format does not match:
- The file you upload must match the Redbooth Template format.
- Download the sample file and change your file to match the template.
Number of rows exceeds the limit:
- The file you upload cannot exceed 500 rows.
- If you have more than 500 tasks to import into Redbooth, please split the file into smaller files with less than 500 tasks and try again.
File is too big:
- The file you upload cannot exceed 3MB.
- If you have a large file, please split the file into smaller files (less than 3MB) and try again.