If you are just getting started in Redbooth then you are probably trying to find your way around. If you have already discovered some of the basic features in Redbooth, as well as acquainting yourself with the Quick Create Button, then the next cool feature for you to learn about is the Quick Help Button.
The button can be found in the top right of Redbooth, between the create button and your profile avatar.
By clicking on the quick help button you can access the following:
- A video showing the basics in Redbooth.
- Information on how to import tasks.
- Our video tutorial library.
- Redbooth’s help center.
- A contact form for support.
- Our feedback forum for any suggestions you may have on the product.
- Our product release notes and updates.
You can also directly install the following apps and integrations:
- Our mobile apps.
- The desktop app.
- The Chrome extension.
- The Gmail plugin.