Sometimes you may be on-the-go and don’t have time to check your Redbooth account, or perhaps you prefer to be reminded of things by email. If so then Redbooth can keep you notified of any relevant updates with email notifications.
- Click on My profile settings from your avatar in the top right of the screen.
- Click on the Email Notifications tab.
- Ensure you have the blue box ticked off to receive email notifications.
- Select whether you wish to get daily task reminders.
- Choose whether you want to get a daily digest of activity in your organization.
- Click the blue Save Changes button.
To receive the daily task reminder you must meet the following conditions:
- At least 1 task assigned to you is due within the next 7 days
- At least one task has been assigned to you in the previous 30 days or a task is less than 7 days overdue
- You have logged in to Redbooth in the past 7 days
To turn off email notifications just untick the blue box as shown above.
Reply to email notifications
If you want to reply directly to a notification from your email inbox keep the following in mind:
- Write your answer over the reply line and it will post your answer in Redbooth
- All followers of that task or conversation will be notified
- Any attachments added to your email will be posted with your reply
- If you begin your email with a #command, you can manage its status from email
- To assign the task to the member @username use #username
- To mark the task as resolved use #resolve or #resolved