If you notice that your name is not appearing as you wish in Redbooth, then just follow these easy steps to change it. Please note that you must confirm your account before you can change your name in Redbooth. Check your emails (don’t forget the spam folder) for the email asking you to confirm.
- Click on your avatar in the top right of the screen.
- Select My profile settings.
- Choose the Profile Information tab from the left menu.
- You will see your current display name and, in brackets, your username in Redbooth. The username is used for when a colleague mentions you in a task or conversation.
- Click on the blue Edit button and enter your first and last names.
- You can also add / edit your telephone number, as well as adding links to your different social media accounts.
- Once you are finished, click Save at the bottom.