If you are the admin of a Professional or Business subscription then you can add seats. This allows you to then add more users to your subscription. If you are on a monthly subscription and you reduce the number of seats during your billing period, you will not be able to make any further changes until the end of the billing period.
Note that the minimum number of seats for all subscriptions is 5.
- Click on your avatar in the top right of the screen.
- Select Subscriptions and billing.
- Select Manage subscription.
- Click on the blue Manage subscription button that then appears on the right of the screen.
- You can then add or remove seats by clicking on the + and – symbols. The new price of your subscription will automatically be reflected below.
Click on Adjust subscription and you are finished. Note that if you remove any seats after you have renewed your subscription that we will not refund you for this. Instead, you will renew your subscription in the future for the new number of seats. If you add seats, we will charge you a pro-rata amount.
Updating your subscription
If you have an old Redbooth account then that original plan is no longer available. This means that you cannot add or remove seats unless you update to a current plan. You will see the following message:
You must use a web browser to perform this action. It is not possible to do it on the Redbooth desktop app.