Redbooth no longer offers free subscriptions. However, if you are on an old plan and want to upgrade your free subscription, just follow the steps below to change to a current plan. Only admins can perform this action and it is a necessary step if you want to add more seats, for example.
Also, you may lose some old features which are only enabled on older subscriptions. All of the current features for our Professional and Business subscriptions can be found here.
How to Upgrade Your Free Subscription
If you try to add some seats on a free subscription you will be met with the following message:
As an organization admin, follow these steps to upgrade your free subscription:
- Click on your avatar in the top right of the Redbooth page.
- Select Subscriptions and billing.
- Select Upgrade.
- Choose whether you want to be on our Business or Professional plan. It automatically sets to Business, so select Change your plan if you want Professional.
- Choose whether you want to pay annually or monthly, with annual plans enjoying a 20% discount.
- Select the amount of users you want in the organization.
- Then enter your billing information, accept the terms, and hit Purchase. You now have now upgraded your free subscription.